Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Pimpin' Pumpkin Spice

So yesterday in Fresno was amazing. It was 65 degrees outside and the wind was blowing through my hair...which actually made it very frizzy and my face looked all pasty with red blotches....oh but I didn't care, no, because the feeling of that cold wind was like ecstasy to me. I long for the winter, so...longingly. I live for the winter, I cannot wait for the winter to be here already.

So now that today the weather is already back to being 85 degrees outside, I am left with a hole in my empty heart after the malicious tease of a day that so tortuously came...and then went yesterday. However I did take full advantage of that blustery day....with the oh so delictable selection of all things Pumpkin Spice. Just those two words together send chills of excitment down my spine, when it's usually just sweat that's dripping down my back. The candles, the lattes, and of course who can forget the coffee creamer that just came out. So yesterday was a bittersweet day because although I lit my delicious smelling Pumpkin Spice Candle (Nature's Wick Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake is so amazing I have to substain from actually licking it) and drank the uncomparable beverage known as Starbuck's Pumpkin Spice Latte, I knew that it would all end...all too soon and I would be left once again waiting, longing, wishing for winter once again.






Wood Wick candles are awesome because they actually crackle when they burn... not to mention they smell like Heaven.


When..oh when will you be here my darling?

Can't you just taste it now?

No comments:

Post a Comment