Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Golden

I am obsessed yet again. Why does this always happen to me? I get something in my head that I just have to have and it's complete mayhem in my mind until I am living harmoniously together with said desired item. It must be one of those "issues" I'm told I have... whatever those are. I must say though, my clothing expenditures have moderately decreased over the last month being that I can only buy things that I know will cover my growing bump. So in that case I think it should be considered completely acceptable for me to spend a little more on one thing that I really want since all the other little nonsense purchases have gone by the wayside. So in that case, may I introduce you to the Tory Burch Reva flat in GOLD. Such beauties these are. I'm not in any rush though...maybe in a few months.




$195 Neiman Marcus

However, I will say that there are a few pairs of ballet flats out for a much better price that are also completely adore.

The City Flat

Gap.com $39.50

No comments:

Post a Comment