Saturday, August 13, 2011

the mane attraction.

yes, i know i already have blog post with this title, but i wanted to write about hair, and its just so darn clever. as always, i am not loving my hair. sometimes i wonder if we will ever make this relationship work. if it would just get its act together and grow a little longer and a little thicker and stop breaking off in the front causing me to have a continuous mullet, then maybe, we could get along. but no, it refuses, causing me (minor) daily distress. so each morning when i attempt to make my hair look somewhat presentable, all that happens is my new mom staple messy bun atop my noggin. if only my hair could look a little more like this...




oh well...who wants to spend time messing around with their hair when they can be playing with this little bug...





No comments:

Post a Comment