Monday, May 24, 2010

Vino and a Castle...

So this weekend was seriously amazing! My hot hubby and I went wine tasting in Paso Robles ( a little birthday trip I had planned for him) and let me tell you, it was so incredibly fun. We had the best time. I booked a wine tour through a company called Cloud Climbers Jeep Tour, and I HIGHLY recommend them. They picked us up at our hotel, took us to 5 wineries, fed us a delicious lunch at an amazing spot, and the whole day we got to ride around in an awesome open air jeep...seriously, what could be better? We giggled, we drank, we loved our experience. Our driver was Lynne and she was so sweet, and it just so happened that we were the only one's on the tour (it seats 6), so it was like we had our own little private tour and driver all day! It's so incredible to spend a day like that with your best friend, and life love...I am so blessed...sigh : )

For more info on Cloud Climbers visit http://www.ccjeeps.com/

On Sunday we went to Hearst Castle. I just love Hearst Castle...I am completely enamored with this majestic place. The grounds especially are incredibly beautiful...can I just live here already?
Who would have known I have mad photography skills? : ) jk

No comments:

Post a Comment