Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Happiest Place on Earth!


The time has come. I am equipped with all the necessary accountremount: hand sanitizer, chapstick, camera, and of course my adorable Jayne Hersh for Target cross body purse to put it all in. It's true...I will be venturing to the happiest place on earth in about T minus 2 hours. I'm not sure what that means, but to translate, I meant in like a couple of hours. I am going as a chaperone for Grad Night for the high school I work at and my sis gets to come with, which is excellent, because only she understands my intense infatuation with the magic kingdom because her own is equally matched. Those little graduates better get out of our way if they actually want to make it to graduation next week without a twisted ankle or black eye, because we are insanely serious about our riding itenerary. It's a little project I like to call it "operation yo ho." We are ready to mingle with the mouse, porouse with the princesses, and chomp our way through every churro stand in the joint. My only worry is that my old age won't allow me to last through the night....but alas, I must. I can only imagine the kind of exhausted, mascara stained heap I will slump into once back on the bus, all my little adolescents accounted for. All I know is that "operation yo ho" is ready for action.

No comments:

Post a Comment