Monday, November 15, 2010

wanted on the high seas


I'm not sure what this blog title really means...it just sounded interesting, so I went with it. This weekend, whilst perusing possible new boots I couldn't quite seem to shake the undeniable desire that plagued me for the Frye Melissa Boot. They really are quite extraordinarily hot looking, but they come with a hefty price tag...$318. While I love my clothes, and I love to shop, I am also a bit of a bargain huntress, so I just knew I could find something similar out there for a much friendlier price. So here they are...the Wanted Stirrup boot. However, they seem to be selling out everywhere, so hurry and scoop this babies up before they are out for good!


Melissa Frye Boot- $318 at Nordstrom.com


Wanted Stirrup Boot- $79.99

No comments:

Post a Comment