Monday, January 10, 2011

a girl of many hats

I have been referred to as many things in the past weeks. There's the everyday "Mrs. Smith" that I hear about 15 times per minute by my oh so needy brood at school, "Big Al," by my dad, and then just "Alex" by most. Then there is a whole other realm of names reserved only for use by my husband: babe, baby, wife, and Preggers Magee. Then there was the time on Christmas Eve during a rousing game of Catch Phrase when he affectionately referred to me as his "sex partner" amidst my in-laws and other family members. Mortification for one, please.
So since I've had so many hats lately, here are some real one's I'm just loving...

Tweed Ribbons Fedora anthropologie.com $38



Striped Grass Fedora anthropologie.com $38





Modcloth.com $19.99

modcloth.com $19.99

No comments:

Post a Comment