Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The French Revolution

So I've always had an affinity for all things French; french fries, french toast, french kissing, and apparently now, french Music. I'm obsessed with it. It's all I've been listening to. It's relaxing and intoxicating all at the same time. With the likes of Carla Bruni and Madalaine Peyroux floating through my speakers, I'm instantaneously transported to a little sidewalk cafe somewhere in Paris, sipping Bordeaux and nibbling on cheese and baguette. I've also decided to learn French. It should be fun. I'm also inspired by the incredible put-togetherness (yep I make up words) that European women emit. They are so glamorous and elegant, I love it. So here is a beautiful little outfit I would proudly wear gallivanting through the streets of Ol' Pairee...
I found all of these pieces on anthropologie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment