Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Leaving on a Jet Plane...

So in light of my recent nuptuals, my husband and I (hehe) will be leaving for our honeymoon in the Mayan Riviera in one short week. A montage of celebrities caught off guard in aiports looking incredibly put-together has been running through my head for the last few days. I know it sounds so ridiculous, but I've been having quite the delimma with planning my perfect travel outfit...that is until I visited Anthropologie's wesbite today. Ever since I have made it part of my after lunch routine to check in with anthro just to make sure everything is going alright, I have noticed that the universe just runs a little smoother, or...maybe it's just that my wishlist has multiplied out of control, I forget which one. So anyways, here are some delectable travel outfits for all of your holiday excursions.
I really hope someone gets me this book for Christmas....It's so cool and Pride & Prejudice is my fav!

No comments:

Post a Comment