Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Lululemon Love

I was in San Francisco this past weekend for one of my best friend's bachelorette parties. We had so much fun...it was not even funny...actually it was really funny. We had a private party at S Factor, which is an amazing workout consisting of pole dancing and lap dances...what could be better? Then we saw Beach Blanket Babylon...most awesome show ever...and ended the night with chocolate covered penis macaroons (I'm referring to shape not taste). Anyways, while I was there I was reunited with an old friend...named Lululemon Athletica. It was a quick trip, so there was no time to shop, but as soon as I got home I jumped on the laptop and went to the website. That's where I found these little babies. They are made of cashmere...seriously. I have them in my possession now, and I would really like nothing else then to wear only these for the rest of my life...and maybe like a shirt or something.

Dance Roll Legging $128 lululemon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment