Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Have I mentioned that I love Christmas time? I'm pretty sure I have, but just to make absolute certain, I'll say it again...I love Christmas. The decorations, the presents, and of course the parties. And what exactly do I love about the parties? I love putting together my outfit, and of course...the food! All those delightful little appetizers...I could nosh on those all night long. Here are a few of my go-to Holiday party recipes...easy, fast, and super deelish!

creamy pesto spread:
1 pkg of goat cheese
1 block of cream cheese
1 container of pesto

Mix this all together in a food processor and serve with rosemary and sea salt Focaccia Sticks.


carmelized onion tarts
1 yellow onion
cremini mushrooms
reduced-fat gorganzola cheese crumbles
whole wheat tortilla's

sautee onion until carmelized with mushrooms in olive oil and salt and pepper.
place on tortilla's and cover with crumbles. Bake in oven until the tortilla is crispy and gorgonzola has melted slightly.


Champagne cocktails
Sugar the rims of the flutes and pour champagne
add a dash of red currant syrup and a few cranberries for garnish

No comments:

Post a Comment