Thursday, March 4, 2010

the land of the lotus people

Sorry folks...it has indeed been a while since I've posted. This whole grad school thing was a big mistake...I mean it is seriously conflicting with my consumer binging and I am just not sure I'm okay with that. However this past weekend I was able to spend a couple of hours in Santa Monica on the Promenade. I just love that place. Where else can you see a Victoria's Secret model walk by followed by a crazy bum with a shaggy beard...oh wait, maybe that was Brad. Come to think of it he did have like 15 multi-ethnic children with him. Wierd. Anyways...I of course went to Anthro...it's waaaay bigger than the one in my town. And, they had the Keel's Simple Diary! I've been wanting it so bad...it's really cool. I also got some super cute gray denim pants...I'll post a pic of the same pair. Oh and they have a Forever 21 the size of Guam. I seriously thought that it was going to be like Percy Jackson and the Olympians where I was going to walk out of there and people were going be like "Happy 4th of July!" It was three stories tall and there were like 5 rooms on each floor...it was nuts. I seriously felt so overwhelmed that I bought absolutely nothing. That has never happened to me before. It seems I have finally met my match...damn F21.


Pilcro Crops $88

Taschen Books Keel's Simple Diary $15

No comments:

Post a Comment