Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My Top (recent) Beauty Finds

So, I'm tired...oh and hungry...I would looove to scarf down some delish chicken nuggies right about now, but I musn't. Instead I will hop on the 'ol eliptical and elipticate my glutes into shape...dang. Because of my extreme fatigue (from what, I do not know), I am too tired and lazy to search for the items I want to put on the blog right now. I can see them in my brain...and I really wish I could just will them onto the computer screen, but alas, I cannot. So anyways, I have found some pretty rad beauty products in the past couple of weeks that I have actually been meaning to share with you, so here they are in no particular order...because let's face it, that would take way too much effort.

1. Laura Mercier primer (I don't wear foundation and I still find this product useful. It just makes your powder stay on and look nice all day--I like it in the oil-free formula too because sometimes i can get a little shiny and this eliminates all shine.) sephora.com
2. St. Tropez Bronzing Mousse (Ok...the truth is, I've been holding out on all y'all. I've been loving this product for a few weeks now and meaning to write about it but haven't yet. It is amazing! I am VERY fair, so I do not like to tan because it just gives me huge patches of frecks (aka freckles) so this stuff is awesome! I use it all over, face included and it looks very nice and bronzey...never orange.) St. Tropez website
3. Agadir Morracon Argan Oil (makes your hair so shiny, soft, and sleek). Amazon.com

2 comments:

  1. "elipticate my glutes"...you are hilarious girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just noticed that I spelled it wrong...not sure what part of the body your "glutts" are in but it sounds just awful : )

    ReplyDelete