Monday, April 5, 2010

In the army now...

OMGosh...I cannot believe that last time I updated the blog was March 9th! Life has been super busy as of late. I was on spring break this past week, which was pretty much the best thing ever. So you think I would have posted already, but I was gone. The husband and I went on a little road trip. We drove to Oregon and back in four days....I mean we stopped and stuff, but we drove a ton. It was so beautiful too. We saw more bodies of water in one place than I have ever seen...there are rivers, lakes, waterfalls, and creeks everywhere! It was insane, and there were the biggest waves we had ever seen on the coast in Bandon, Or. But don't worry...we didn't stand out or anything...I mean we only drove the BMW with Cali plates into towns with like 300 people in them and no cars made after 1998...let's face it, we stood out like Lindsey Lohan in church. Oh well...a little less make-up, less long blond hair, and a lot more flannel and I would fit in like Hiedi Montag at a drag queen show. One day. One thing that did fit in perfetly however was the army green cargo jacket I bought before we left and wore the enitre time. So here are a few more army inspired spring items...

K, something is up with my laptop and I don't really feel like figuring it out, but it won't let me post pics, so here are the links:

This is the jacket I bought. It's on sale right now for $34.90...really lightwieght for spring.
http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=55474&vid=1&pid=730323

I also just bought this little cap. I love wearing hats in the summer because they keep the sun off my face and I don't have to get ready! This one is at bleudame.com for $11.80
http://www.bleudame.com/product_info.php?cPath=99&products_id=13261

THis is a great casual necklace to wear with like boyfriend jeans and a white tank...plus its authentic vintage! That always makes things cooler : ) Also from bleudame, $18.90
http://www.bleudame.com/product_info.php?cPath=57&products_id=13820

No comments:

Post a Comment