Monday, February 14, 2011

happy valentine's day.


ok, ok, i know...everyone posts these sappy love messages on their blogs today about their wonderful spouses and how much they love them, but it is kinda sweet, isn't it? i love hearing that marriages are working out there and people are in love. my little high schoolers are so hopped up on sugar right now, that love and valentine's day is all they can manage to think about. maybe we all need to think about love a little more, and all the other stresses of life a little less, you know? i just opened my email to find a sweet little love note for the husband...which is very unexpected considering he gets into his email about once every 8 months. tonight i plan to make dinner, followed by a long overdue lemon meringue pie that he has been asking me to make for months now...hopefully i won't mess it up. i also can't help but feel a little extra giddy this valentine's day since one of my sweetest girlfriends, who i have known since we were 15, got engaged yesterday. happy engagement L + G. i could not be more thrilled! so here is my little note to my really kind of amazing husband...


thank you for being you. thank you for loving me the way you do. thank you for making me want to be better everyday and always encouraging me in everything i do. you make me laugh. you make me smile. you make our baby girl kick everytime you feel my belly because she already knows how much you love her. and i am so thankful to always know how much you love me. you truly are amazing. my best friend. i love you more than words.

happy valentine's day everyone. now go love someone:)

No comments:

Post a Comment