Monday, March 7, 2011

5 fab Anthro finds under $40

$39.95

$39.95


$39.95



$39.95




$29.95


*all available at anthropologie.com


it's no secret that i love anthropologie. it is also no secret that my pregnant self is quite huge and cannot fit into 98% of my anthro wardrobe. sad? not really. i mean, i am forfeiting many outfits in the name of this growing little blessing so that makes me not so sad at all, and on top of that, by the time spring is here it will feel like i have a whole new closet of clothes! I'm not sure I can pass up a few of these sale priced tops though.


in other, not so spring-like news, i'm running out of pants options. i have three pairs of pant(ish) items to choose from on a daily basis, and being that i can only wear my hudson maternity jeans to work on fridays, most days i only have 2 options...a pea in the pod maternity leggings, or gap maternity jeggings. pickings are getting slim...much unlike my thighs. here's a look at what my outfit looked like 3, yep 3, days last week.
a pea in the pod leggings
black tunic from target
sweater from forever 21 via my sister's closet
wanted boots

No comments:

Post a Comment