Wednesday, March 30, 2011

all that sparkles


i am currently finishing up my last week at work before my maternity leave... and boy am i ready. i have a few diy things to finish up in the nursery next week and then i will definitely post some pics! let's just say, i'm about to burn the midnight oil on the 'ol sewing machine...ok maybe not the midnight oil...maybe the 8pm oil. anywho, thinking about it just makes me realize how soon our baby girl will be here! i had another amazing shower this past weekend (pics and more to come next post) in southern california given by three of my sweet friends....and it was absolutely fabulous. so now we officially seem to have eveything we will need....and let me tell you, she has quite the extensive wardrobe:) speaking of wardrobes, i keep finding myself standing in front of my closet putting post-baby outfits together in my head. i have a current fascination with shiny shoes. i have two pairs that i am currently trying to decide between.
the Gap city flat- $39.50

* you can get 27% off your total order today only on gap.com with code GAPGET27

i have these in camel and they are super comfy.



tom's shoes silver glitters

$54 www.toms.com

i am planning on wearing said sparkly shoe with these fab jeans. i have had my eye on them for a while now and i've got two anthro gift cards burning a whole in my wallet that i have been waiting to use until after the baby is born.

AG Stevie $168

anthropologie.com

these i will not be wearing. these are the cloth diapers we ordered for baby girl and i just think they are so adorable! afte reading masses of info and reviews, my personal decision has been to go with the Bum Genius 4.0 snap closure. they have so many different sizes built into these things that they are supposed to last from newborn to potty trained!


amazon.com $35.99 for a 2 pack


No comments:

Post a Comment