Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Birthday Wishes...

So Friday is my bday...the big two seven. Holy cow. I feel a little on the old side. But anyways, here are all of the totally out of reach items I would buy if I had tons of moolah to spend frivolously. And no this is not a hint to anyone, because I would pretty much be mad at anyone who would acutally spent this much money on me...It's just a chance to share some super cute stuff with you...all 3 of you.


I have been lusting over since last spring, and well...if I ever come into some money...like $300 to be exact, I'm buying these Current Elliot Boyfriend jeans. Love them.
Keel's Simple Diary $15. I really want this, and I think I might buy it because it's not that expensive. I read about it in Vogue, and because I'm a big fan of journaling (ever since my mom took my to see Oprah at USC when she was big into the "gratitude" journal) I would love love this little item.


I would love to get a Brazilian Blowout. It's quite costly, but lasts for like 3 months...I would love to be able to just air dry my hair and it look like this. Nicole Richie is a big fan of these...she told me yesterday when we were having coffee together.


And the most awesome gift of all...that I am actually getting...my amazing husband is taking me to Tenaya Lodge in Yosemite for the weekend! It's such a beautiful place and now with all of the snow it's going to be just awesome! We're going to go ice skating, and on a horse drawn sleigh ride, and bake ginger bread houses, and eat a whole roll of Tollhouse cookie dough, and then we'll have a tickle fight...sorry that's not all true, Elf was just taking over for a moment. We are going ice skating in their outdoor rink and on a sleigh ride though, and Embers restaurant there has the most delicious food ever! So Excited!!! so tomorrow I will have to write about all of the cute winter stuff I will wear this weekend in the winter wonderland!

1 comment:

  1. HA! I literally laughed out loud at your Nicole Richie comment!

    Love the blog...and those darn jeans (i wish i had the guts to pull them off!)

    ReplyDelete