Friday, January 15, 2010

My cup runneth over...

Wow...I mean I knew I had pretty wonderful family and friends, but this birthday, I have been shown over and over just how amazing they really are! My super awesome sister made dinner for our family last night and everyone was there (except for the hubs...he was sad), and this morning she made me coffee and a smoothie! Then she brought balloons to me in my classroom (I have a great sis), then my husband had a gorgeous bouquet of flowers delivered to me...I mean wow! Not to mention the countless texts and phone calls I've gotten today from all of my girls and my auntie and gma, and mom, and dad, and sister in law, and cousins! Oh and then I got some adorable little gifts in the mail from my sis in law and Melissa and Ali! Then my kids have been singing happy birthday to me all day (most of the time they are little boogers but today they are being sweet). This day has been amazing! I am so truly blessed and grateful for everything! Thank you so much to everyone for making my birthday honestly the best one yet! I am so thankful for all of you in my life! I love you all so so much!!!


I hope you all see the irony in this cake...please don't bake this for me...ever...I will cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment