Tuesday, January 12, 2010




So this morning as I drove to work, I looked to the East and saw the most beautiful sun rise. It was seriously amazing. The air was clear and the snow-capped mountains were backlit with the rising sun. Then painted all across the sky were pinks, oranges, and yellows. It was one of those moments I like to saw outloud, "Dear Jesus, thank you for that." I'd like to think he's giving us a little gift to start our day off right, especially when you may not have really slept the night before because your husband is out of town for work, and you live out in the country..the very dark country where no one will hear you scream. But I digress...the point being that it made me think about how each new day starts off so fresh and new with so many opportunities to leave behind the ugliness of yesterday and bring beauty to today.
So now that I've gotten all philisophical on you, let me enlighten you with some other little lovelies; something a little less profound, but none the less intriguing and could quite possibly all be re-created by you.
anthropologie.com
This is wallpaper...but it has the entire script of "A Midsummer Night's Dream" written on it! How neat is that! And at only $698 a roll what a bargain ; ) It's a joke...if I ever want an entire Shakespearian play written on my wall, I'm going to be writing with a sharpee. I'm not going to lie though, I think it's a pretty cool idea.
anthropologie.com
This mirror is beautiful and I feel like I could make something similar to this somewhat easily and it would be pretty inexpensive. It would look great on that wallpaper : )

No comments:

Post a Comment