Monday, September 28, 2009

Dear Diary...

Sorry it's been a while since I wrote....you know with the upcoming nuptuals and all, things can get a little hectic. Even when we aren't together you are still on my mind...kind of like Dierks Bentley...oops did I just say that..he's totally gross. But that's only if gross means Hottie McHotterson. So in that sense, I also think that Rachel Bilson is like totally gross. So can I just hurry and look like her already please?
Stay Cool...KIT.


Love Always,

The Barefoot Bride


aviators $7.80 forever21.com





$79.00 piperlime.com


Please in the name of all things that are good...do not tuck anything in to this skirt...the bottom is brilliant, but the top is hid...as in hid..e..ous. but with a loose fitting black tank like the one pictured...you would totally be channeling Rachel Bilson...just make sure you've go the black tights, boots, and denim jacket. both, and the scarf available at forever21.com

$14.80 forever21.com



$32.80 forever21.com




military coat $29.80 forever21.com Denim coat $27.80 forever21.com


2 comments:

  1. i love rachel bilson! i had someone tell me that i looked like her once (so not true), but i was still so flattered...love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I know don't you just love her! She's so cute and always has that effortless style!

    ReplyDelete